China Airlines Refund Policy
China Airlines Refund Policy
Know more about the cancellation policy of China Airlines
China Airlines is one of the largest Chinese Airline which runs over 1400 scheduled flights on a weekly basis to 102 destinations. Further, the airline is also known for providing its customers with world-class services and offers. Besides this, the airline also offers passengers with various policies that can help to ease out the booking and cancellation process. So, if you also planned to travel with China Airlines, but due to some reasons, you need to cancel your reservations. Well, don’t fret out as you will be provided with all the details about China Airlines cancellation policy that will help you in cancelling your reservations.
Cancellation and refund policy of the China Airlines
- China Airlines has provided its customers with an option to cancel their reservations within 48 hours of its purchase.
- Further, if the tickets are booked from or to the USA, a full refund will be provided to the passengers if the refund request was filed within 48 hours of booking or the reservation was made one week before the departure. ( The reservations, in this case, should be completely unused)
- Besides, the tickets from Korea, the passengers will be provided a full refund excluding the handling charges if the request was made within 7 days or 10 days before departure.
- Furthermore, it is required that the reservations are made through the airline website.
Besides this, there are a lot of customers who are a bit confused with the China Airlines Refund Policy. So, to help them here are the complete details of the refund policy of the airline that will help the passengers to get a quick refund for their reservations.
Refund policy of China Airlines
- To get an early ticket refund, it is required that passengers have all the related documents to cancel their reservations before submitting a refund request.
- Further, the airline ensures that passengers are provided with quick refunds after deducting China Airlines refund policy and other fees.
- And if the tickets are purchased through credit card, the refund request will be sent to card issuer within 7 days from the submission of the request with the airline.
- Besides, the refund date will be completely dependent on the agreement of the credit card and regulation of the issues.
- And if the payment for the reservations was made through check or cash then, the refund is made within 20 business days or from the date of request submission.
Further, if you are still confused about how to request a refund then, here are the steps that you can follow to submit your refund request.
Steps to request a refund on China Airlines:
- Before, starting with the steps you are required to launch the airline website.
- Further, you are required to enter your surname and first name with the booking number in the provided field.
- After that, you are required to choose a reason for the refund.
- Thereafter, check the box that you agree with the terms and conditions.
- Then, click on the Next button.
- Once done, your request will be submitted and a confirmation mail will be sent on your registered email id.
Still, if you face any issues or have any queries regarding the policies you can reach out to the airline support number to get the desired assistance and help.
Related Urls :-